Created: Sep 7, 2018
A group of professional IP solutions offered by Impakt S.A. has just been expanded and joined by a brand-new manufacturer – American brand TRENDnet. Impakt S.A. is proud to announce to be the exclusive distributor of TRENDnet’s solution on the Polish market.
This manufacturer is present on the American market since 1990 and has a rich portfolio of IP solutions, specifically for home and SMB users, such as:
- IP cameras - ideal for outdoor installation, 24/7 operation, equipped with powerful IR LEDs enabling good visibility at night. Wide range of available models with video resolutions starting from 1.3MP 720p up to stunning 8MP 4K image quality. The power issue is conveniently solved – Full support of PoE / PoE+ standards. Rich assortment of available accessories.
- NVR recorders - multi-channel devices enabling connection of up to 32 TRENDnet IP cameras, guaranteeing simple introduction of new, video recording, devices. Compatible with ONVIF and non-PoE cameras, with a help of a simple PoE injector / splitter (sold separately). Can be installed inside of 19" Rack server cabinets. Variety of available options for managing video recordings / IP cameras, with flexible access to live surveillance.
- Network switches - a wide range of unmanaged and managed switches ranging from the simplest Fast Ethernet models, products supporting PoE +, Gigabit, 2.5Gbps / 10G Ethernet link speed, optical SFP slots, up to industrial solutions, capable of operating in extreme, external environment conditions. Available options to mount traditionally on flat surfaces ("Desktop" type), inside 19 "Rack cabinets or on vertical, flat surfaces (walls). A large scope for switch management or integration options with the current or new / soon-to-be network topology.
- Optical converters - availability of many different models of fiber converters, with RJ45 port and many different optical ports – e.g. support for single- and multi-mode fibers with LC / SC connectors. Far distance of optical transmission (even up to 100km).
- SFP modules - selection of SFP / MINI-GBIC transceivers, to be installed in free slots of fiber switches or within any other, compatible optical transmission solutions. Metal housing, high-speed support, over long-distance of optical connection.